How Do You Change Custody/Visitation and Support Orders?

When two parents live separately but share a child, there are a lot of logistics that must be worked out in terms of making sure the child has financial support and in terms of making sure both parents have time with the child.  Usually, parents create a parenting plan or custody agreement during a divorce or a separation or when one parent petitions for custody. A standard formula is used to determine the amount of child support due, based on the terms of the custody arrangement.   At some point, however, you may need to change custody/visitation and support orders because your family circumstances may change. If you need to modify existing court orders, it is very important you follow the appropriate process for doing so to protect yourself and to protect your children. An Irvine family law attorney at Brown & Charbonneau, LLP can provide you with assistance seeking a modification to your child support and visitation orders to better reflect your new family circumstances. How Do Y


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s